This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Apollo Energy Company, a NJ limited liability company d/b/a Apollo Energy Company (the “Apollo Energy Company,” “we,” or “us”) with respect to the website www.apolloenergycompany.com (the “Website”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by the Website. Please read this policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to not use our Website. Your access or use of this Website indicates your agreement to this policy and your express consent to all of the terms herein. This policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes; therefore, please check the policy periodically for updates.
Apollo Energy Company recognizes that our employees, and the individuals who represent companies with whom we conduct business, value their privacy. We respect your right to privacy and it is our goal to prevent the misuse of your personal data.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Personal data means any information that may be used to identify an individual. This includes but is not limited to, first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth and/or other personal information that may be required in order for us to provide a service you request or may have requested through our websites.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this Website. We only have access to or collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, the use of the Website (including filling in any forms on the Website), or other direct contact from you. We will not sell this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us, and we may share your information:
- with our subsidiaries or affiliates;
- with our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including our dealer network
- outside of our organization, as necessary to fulfill your requests (including, without limitation, to receive estimates and repair services from licensed installers);
- with a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Apollo Energy Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Apollo Energy Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information;
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Apollo Energy Company, our customers, or others.
You will be able to browse our Website anonymously unless you have indicated that you are a licensed dealer within our network or you complete a dealer login within the Website. In some circumstances we may request you to provide personal data. Your response to those requests are strictly voluntary, but may be necessary to conduct business with us through the Website. Apollo Energy Company uses this personal data to customize certain areas of our Website. We may also use your personal data for other business purposes, such as alerting you to products and services that can assist you in your business.
Certain web pages on the Website require a username and password in order to access. The use of those web pages and the downloadable information on such web pages, may be governed by a written agreement between you and Apollo Energy Company. Unless you request your personal data to be deleted, it may be retained by Apollo Energy Company, pursuant to applicable laws, to (i) verify compliance with the agreement, (ii) track software and documents you download, or (iii) track page visits and usage of other applications available on the Website.
We may also receive your personal data from our business partners and suppliers, who each may maintain separate privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any other party that collects personally identifiable information.
Security and Storage of Data
We take precautions to protect your information and have put in place appropriate procedures to prevent unauthorized access to your data and maintain personal data accuracy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, therefore any transmission remains at your own risk.
The data collected from you as a result of your use of the Website is transferred to or stored at a location in the USA. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. The USA may not have the same data protection laws as other jurisdictions. While the General Data Protection Regulation or any other data protection law governing jurisdictions outside of the USA may not apply to any transfer of data input or delivered by you and received, processed, used, or stored by us, you may be permitted to do the following:
- access to your personal data and to certain other supplementary information that this policy is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- subject to application record and data retention laws or regulations, require the erasure of personal data concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal data concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal data
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances
- assert a claim for damages caused by our breach of any applicable data protection laws.
If you would like to take any of the foregoing actions, please:
- contact us using our contact information details in the Contact Us section below
- provide us with enough information to identify you, which may include proof of your identity and address. In some cases we may request one or more identification documents, such as a copy of your driver’s license, passport and a recent utility or credit card bill; and
- provide us with the information to which your request relates.
We will hold all the data we collect from your use of the Website for so long as we have a contractual obligation to do so or until we receive a written request by you to dispose of your personal information; provided, however, that we will not dispose of any of your personal information if such disposal would violate any applicable law or regulation.
Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Apollo Energy Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Do Not Call Policy
Our company is fully committed to adhering to all United States federal calling regulations, ensuring strict compliance with the National Do Not Call (DNC) list guidelines. We exclusively engage with DNC-compliant lists and promptly honor any request for the removal of an individual’s information from our calling database. To further ensure transparency and accountability, we gather calling opt-in consent through digital form-fill opt-in requests and voice recording data. This approach allows us to maintain a clear record of consent from individuals who have willingly opted in to receive calls from us. Our legal policy is designed to uphold the highest standards of compliance, respecting the privacy and preferences of those we engage with while operating within the boundaries of the law.
Website User Age
By using the Website, you represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age and have the legal capacity and authority to enter into a binding contract on behalf of yourself or your company, as applicable.
Apollo Energy Company wants to ensure that any personal data you provide remains accurate. If you have changes to your personal data, you can review and update your company information by logging into the dealer login on the Website with your username and password, or by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and secure your personal data, we will also take responsible steps to verify your identity before making any corrections.